Why Choose DUA?
A name well chosen to reflect its positioning as the first university in Afghanistan with a distinctive international flavor, thanks to an international faculty hailing from Switzerland, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, the UK and the USA.
Their experience in delivering the latest teaching methods, including discussions on their own experience and research, is unique in the country. Students are delighted to share this international vision. This reflects Dunya’s approach of blending theory and practice with contemporary case studies, enabling students to share in the creation of knowledge that can assist in the rebuilding of Afghanistan.
- DUA is accredited by the Afghanistan Ministry of Higher Education
- DUA is accredited by the ACBSP and IACBE
- DUA is a truly international university
- Distinguished International Faculty from all over the world
- Six campuses across Europe, Asia and Africa
- Over 4500 students
- Academic excellence with an international perspective
- DUA Group is active on three Continents: Europe, Asia and Africa
- A member of major international accreditation networks, including: AACSB ACBSP IACBE and ASIC
- International exchange programmes
- Modern classrooms equipped with the latest multimedia technology
- Two colleges with 1800 students
- Highest quality training guaranteed with 2 years of follow up support